We are in the middle of classic spring weather here in Maine. Its cold, windy and it changes fast. Storms race through, drop rain and clear out fast. The cloud patterns are gorgeous ! The clouds blocking the sunlight create beautiful contrasting colors across the landscape. The wind can be wild on these days. Sometimes I have to take cover behind any structure I can find. Here is a start of one of my newest paintings. I set up my easel behind a barn on the edge of the marsh. At least in this location the easel didn’t fly into the air. It is so great to be out painting!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- NEW Online Design & Composition Painting Class ~ Sept 9th August 31, 2020
- Daily Painting #3 ~ Summer Days August 23, 2020
- Daily Painting #2 – The Days of Summer August 22, 2020
- Daily Painting #1 ~ The Days of Summer August 21, 2020
- NEW Plein Air Class ~ Sept 8th August 18, 2020