A large thunder storm was clearing out as I arrived at the parking lot at Footbridge Beach in Ogunquit. The sky was dramatic. The clouds were thick. The big masses of dark clouds broke up and shape shifted as they sailed across the sky. The wind was steady and strong. Gulls soared on the updrafts. I painted fast with big brushes. Big sky, big dunes, a big painting. Deep summer in Maine, its a state of mind. It doesn’t get any better. I love this place.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- NEW Online Design & Composition Painting Class ~ Sept 9th August 31, 2020
- Daily Painting #3 ~ Summer Days August 23, 2020
- Daily Painting #2 – The Days of Summer August 22, 2020
- Daily Painting #1 ~ The Days of Summer August 21, 2020
- NEW Plein Air Class ~ Sept 8th August 18, 2020