It was a chilly night. It was 16 and my paint was very stiff. It seemed to be rebelling. The moon rose in a clear blue sky. There was just a slight breeze that stopped completely after dark. It was another gorgeous evening with the calm, peace and the quiet of winter. l went out in my side yard next to my studio and set up my easel. looked around for the lights. I was so early no one was home yet ! Then it started to get darker, cars pulled into houses and lights were turned on. It started to feel cold. I was wearing lots of layers and my hot tea was brewing in the house so I didn’t mind too much. A back yard light went on a street over. Outdoor lights came on at the storage place the next block over. I could see bits and pieces of them through the trees. Another night of painting the almost full moon. We will see what tomorrow brings! See you then.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- New Summer Painting Classes Start Soon! June 22, 2020
- Plein Air Painting ~ The Best Supplies June 1, 2020
- New Ebook ! Perfect Color May 31, 2020
- Plein Air Painting ~ Wyeth, Cowgirls & Lobster Boys: A Podcast May 20, 2020
- New Live Online Painting Class ~June ! May 8, 2020