In early summer there are foggy mornings along the coast . The chilly sea air mixes with the warm, land mass to create moody cool mornings. On this morning I was out in the marshes early, as the cold sea air moved across the land. It was gorgeous and peaceful as the gulls winged over the marsh grass and the sun warmed up the air.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- NEW Online Design & Composition Painting Class ~ Sept 9th August 31, 2020
- Daily Painting #3 ~ Summer Days August 23, 2020
- Daily Painting #2 – The Days of Summer August 22, 2020
- Daily Painting #1 ~ The Days of Summer August 21, 2020
- NEW Plein Air Class ~ Sept 8th August 18, 2020