A fresh breeze was blowing from the west when I set up on the edge of the marsh to paint the trees and clouds. It was beautiful as the clouds raced overhead. I was sheltered from the wind in a perfect spot. The brilliant blue sky showed through holes in the clouds. Then the wind changed direction …I think it had to do with the high tide coming in. A fabulous day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- NEW Online Design & Composition Painting Class ~ Sept 9th August 31, 2020
- Daily Painting #3 ~ Summer Days August 23, 2020
- Daily Painting #2 – The Days of Summer August 22, 2020
- Daily Painting #1 ~ The Days of Summer August 21, 2020
- NEW Plein Air Class ~ Sept 8th August 18, 2020