York Harbor is a quiet spot created where the York River meets the sea. The village is small and the walk along the rivers edge is a great place to visit. This is one of my favorite painting locations. In the warmer seasons the sun sets over the river as is flows from the west.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- NEW Online Design & Composition Painting Class ~ Sept 9th August 31, 2020
- Daily Painting #3 ~ Summer Days August 23, 2020
- Daily Painting #2 – The Days of Summer August 22, 2020
- Daily Painting #1 ~ The Days of Summer August 21, 2020
- NEW Plein Air Class ~ Sept 8th August 18, 2020