It was 70 at my house this AM and when I arrived in the marshes it was in the low 60’s with a stiff wind. High clouds thinned the sun so no warmth there. The wind increased so much I had to park the car nose into the wind and paint behind it. It even sprinkled a bit before the sun decided to come out till sunset. Ogunquit at the footbridge was good for a 5×7 and 8×10. Then I headed over to Drakes Island and Wells Harbor. Marcus was with me today; he brought his portable office with him and worked the whole time.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- NEW Online Design & Composition Painting Class ~ Sept 9th August 31, 2020
- Daily Painting #3 ~ Summer Days August 23, 2020
- Daily Painting #2 – The Days of Summer August 22, 2020
- Daily Painting #1 ~ The Days of Summer August 21, 2020
- NEW Plein Air Class ~ Sept 8th August 18, 2020