It was 70 at my house this AM and when I arrived in the marshes it was in the low 60’s with a stiff wind. High clouds thinned the sun so no warmth there. The wind increased so much I had to park the car nose into the wind and paint behind it. It even sprinkled a bit before the sun decided to come out till sunset. Ogunquit at the footbridge was good for a 5×7 and 8×10. Then I headed over to Drakes Island and Wells Harbor. Marcus was with me today; he brought his portable office with him and worked the whole time.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Plein Air Painting ~ Wyeth, Cowgirls & Lobster Boys: A Podcast May 20, 2020
- New Live Online Painting Class ~June ! May 8, 2020
- Live Online Painting Class ~ ! May 7, 2020
- New Live Stream Landscape Class ~ May 13th ! May 2, 2020
- New Live Stream COLOR Class Starts May 5th May 1, 2020