This workshop is 3 days of painting en plein air.
WORKSHOP DATE ~ JUNE 28, 29, 30
- TIME: 10am – 5 pm.
- EXPERIENCE: Beginner to Intermediate levels welcome.
- LOCATION: Southern coastal Maine and seacoast New Hampshire. New location every day.
- INSTRUCTION: Classes are small. Each student receives individual attention, instruction and guidance.
- FOCUS : You will be able to plan, start and finish paintings en plein air daily.
- LODGING & TRANSPORTATION : Students are responsible for lodging & transportation
This workshop is for painters of watercolor, acrylic, gouache, and oils. The focus is to develop and build your skills with drawing, brushwork and color. Individual development and style will be nurtured. You will learn how to work with paint and become skilled in a variety of techniques for painting en plein air. Students at every level will be able to improve their skills.
This workshop is best for beginners to experienced painters who have some familiarity with their chosen medium (watercolor, oil, acrylic, gouache) and want to paint outdoors and improve to the next level. The process helps you focus on your goals, work and individual style. Come prepared to paint and have fun! Class meets at a different location every day. You will need transportation to the daily painting location.
DAILY SCHEDULE :
- 10am – 12 noon : Lecture & Instruction
- 12 – 1pm Lunch
- 2pm -5pm : Plein Air Painting -Students are free to work on the painting they started in the morning or observe my planning, sketching & painting process. I will practice my plein air process of how I obtain and record information from the landscape painting quick, small studies of a variety of subjects in different locations.
If you have any questions, please let me know. Email: email@example.com